|Version 3 (modified by mvbarracuda, 7 years ago) (diff)|
FIFE searching for a web designer!
We're currently in the planning stages of replacing our fifengine.de website with a better looking version that shares a consistent design among the majority of its subpages and introduces some new functionality (integration of blog & forums so users can comment on blog articles as well as planet functionality for aggregating all FIFE-related feeds in one central place).
A collection of all ideas concerning the new website can be found at our wiki: http://wiki.fifengine.de/Website
We're looking for somebody who could take care of the following tasks:
- Either create a new design from scratch or pick one from http://www.oswd.org/ and modify it for our needs. There are already some design-related notes at the wiki article linked above. Solid (X)HTML & CSS knowledge required.
- Create templates of the new design for the following software solutions that we plan to use for the new website:
- Mediawiki (wiki functionality)
- Drupal (planet functionality; for a first test version see: http://planet.fifengine.de/)
- SMF (forums)
- Wordpress or any blogging solution of your choice
- Optional: find a way to integrate a blogging solution into our forums (we're using the SMF software). We looked into a couple of bridges for Wordpress but we haven't really decided on a solution yet so we would appreciate any pointer from somebody who had done something similar in the past.