Ticket #330 (new enhancement)
Symbol export DEFINEs for windows platforms
|Reported by:||Sleek||Owned by:||vtchill|
|Time remaining:||Time spent:|
On windows, we need to use
when declaring symbols that we want to be accessible to outside binaries linking to it.
Please see these links for more thorough explanations:
You can check on windows that lib_fife.def only contains init_fife from fife_wrapper.cxx when fife is compiled.
This should be an easy task, but a lot of repetitive work involved. I'm marking it as starting task.
- Keywords starting removed
- Owner changed from FIFE to vtchill
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Milestone changed from 0.3.2 to 0.3.4